MultiSync PA301W from NEC Display Solutions Makes Debut
Chicago - NEC Display Solutions of America presents the 30-inch MultiSync PA301W-BK display and PA301W-BK-SV display with SpectraViewII calibration software and sensor.
For color-critical applications, such as photography, retouching, video editing, and CAD/CAM, the MultiSync PA301W-BK models offer a fully ergonomic stand for added comfort during use. These high-resolution displays feature 2560x1600 resolution and 10-bit wide color gamut LCD panel. In addition, the MultiSync PA301W showcases the time-saving features common to the MultiSync PA Series displays, including the ability to load ICC profiles to emulate custom color spaces, as well as offering factory-calibrated digital uniformity correction and five customizable Picture Mode presets.
One of the more unique features of the MultiSync PA Series is the ability to utilize two computers simultaneously through DisplaySync Pro and the integrated USB hub, which functions as a KVM device. Adding to this outstanding feature list, the MultiSync PA301W offers standalone hardware calibration, for simple display calibration without an attached computer.
Complimentary MultiProfiler software, exclusive to the MultiSync PA Series, provides easy-to-use control over several features via mouse, including Picture Mode preset, Picture in Picture (PIP), and Picture by Picture (PBP) window configuration. MultiProfiler also allows users to manage the monitor’s USB hub and map the various monitor inputs. The loading of ICC profiles by MultiProfiler helps MultiSync PA301W users easily create or adjust color modes.
MultiProfiler is compatible with Apple Mac OS 10.3.9 or higher and Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
The MultiSync PA301W-BK and PA301W-BK-SV include the following features:
Optional accessories include a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable (PA-MDP-CABL) for connecting devices using Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt technology, display hood (90HD30), SpectraViewII software (SVII-SOFT), colorimeter (MDSVSENSOR) and complete SpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution (SVII-PRO-KIT)
- 2560x1600 resolution
- 10-bit active matrix p-IPS panel
- 98.2 percent coverage of Adobe RGB
- Brightness of 350 cd/m² in landscape (250cd/m² in portrait)
- Contrast ratio of 1000:1
- Internal 14-bit programmable 3D lookup table (LUT)
- Dual DisplayPort and dual DVI-D input connectors
- Built-in USB hub (2 up, 3 down) with DisplaySync Pro to control two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture capabilities, which allow two video signals to be viewed simultaneously in a secondary window configuration
- ICC Profile Emulation
- Color Vision Emulation, which allows a real-time preview of Type P/D/T color vision deficiencies in support of Color Universal Design
- DICOM compatibility for medical review and referral applications
- XtraView+™, which provides the widest viewing angles (up to 178°) with minimal off-angle color shift
- 4-way ergonomic stand (150mm height-adjust with locking base, tilt, swivel and pivot) with quick-release capability
- AmbiBright ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the displays’ brightness based on external lighting conditions
- SpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution, which includes software and colorimeter to provide automated monitor matching and calibration for accurate, consistent and repeatable color performance (included with PA301W-BK-SV)
The MultiSync PA301W-BK and PA301W-BK-SV ship with a 4-year limited parts and labor warranty and are now available at an estimated street price of $2,299 and $2,549, respectively.
Customers who purchase any MultiSync PA Series model by March 31, 2011 can participate in NEC’s Made in the Shade promotion, which provides a free hood and cable to registered users.